Monday, March 17, 2008

Mcartney's Millions

AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhrrrrgg! Ok so now you know something is up. Ya well something went kinda right today even if the overwhelming vagority of it is still wrong. This story was told to me entirely second hand and so I may be even more wrong than usual. So what, I have to get some tension off my chest.

The Ex- Mrs Paul Mcartney just got hosed. She was offered 31.5 million or something to settle out of court and she said "No!" . Most likely because the court would definately give her more. Greedy bitch. So she got 48 Million. Far less than half. I am of two minds a) That glorified street whore got way more than she deserved. b) Ha ha, you didn't get half. (small comfort)

What could she have possibly done for him that amounted to even a 10th of the amount she got? Opportunist! Scam-artist. The bullshit thing is she got away with it anyway. Yes there should have been a prenup but we say the same thing about condoms. Look where that has gotten us.

Male sexuality has been so demonized that I cannot even hug my daughter close to me for fear that someone might somehow mistake my affection for molestation. I genuinely love my daughter and am glad for her everyday (well mostly). If I could I would squeeze her into my chest and protect her from all the worlds hurts. I would jump in front of a bus to save her life and no one would stop me but I have to feel hunted when I hold her.

Let's face it, when it comes to rape / sexual assault, men are usually the culprits. Now that women are in positions of power, that is all changing. The rash of teacher/ student abuses are going to be just the tip of the iceburg. We will soon see things start to even up a bit, not all that much but a little bit more. However, knowing that the male sex drive is sto strong, instead of managing it, we ignore it and expect no ramifications to come of it.

Listen, honestly, everyone knows that a rush of blood to a certain extremity often causes a perpetuation of irrational behavior. Hmm, seems kinda like PMS doesn't it? So why is it that you can walk away from murder with one but are held entirely responsible for the other? Bullshit, that's why. Some pencil-pushing, suspender-tugging, Viagara-popping, mealy-mouthed, limp-dick polititian, decided that women are the fairer sex. Bullshit again. Someone should inform them about gold-diggers( http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080317/entertainment/mccartney_mills) and black-widows(http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/widows/1.html). Hell women are drowning their kids in rivers and shooting them at point blank range. Equal opportunity creates an environment where these things are now possible. Time to start judging things equally as well.

Guys have been told to stand up and be strong. Well it is being used against us and if we don't want to go down being strong and siledt we better start speaking up about all the inequities that we face. For instance, we should be able to control looking at women. Women dress up and put on makeup and wear revealing clothes to look good. it has been scientifically proven that people's eyes are drawn to beauty. Put those two irrefutable facts together and what you get is this. If you look good people, not just men will look. Fine. So if someone like say Brad Pitt is looking at a woman, up and down, unabashedly undressing her with his eyes, that's ok and welcome. Wonderful and the sky is full of love. Now, say someone else is looking, I.E. the office garbageman who doesn't happen to be as attractive as Mr. Pitt. He looks over at the same woman, gives her a cursory once over and moves on about his business. He...unlike Mr. Pitt, is a creep. He made her skin crawl and she is afraid he is going to do something. Mr. garbage-man has been canned, for sexual harrasment. Not so bloody far-fetched is it? Certainly not to him.

So what I'm really saying is that he had little control over what happened. Women get dressed up to look good and feed their ego's. Men look as a natural biological/societal response. Who has the responsibility? Let me put that another way. If I go down to Mexico with all my jewellry on, waving wads of cash in front of all and sundry, what do you think is going to happen? People are going to look. At the very least they will look. More than likely they will be lucky to find me in a ditch. Most people would say I earned myself a Darwin(http://darwinawards.com/). As soon as we start talking about sex though, everything gets turned upside down. Q) "What happened?" A) "Men are evil." How about that equality we were all talking about? Put the responsibility where it lays. Walk into a bank dressed like a robber, you can't complain when you get jumped...and charged! Walk around looking like a slut and men will treat you like one. So don't tell me about I should have the right to wear whatever I want. If that is so, I have the right to judge you by what you wear. And treat you like it too. Before you get all up in arms you frigging hypocrites, STFU - I don't see anyone opening doors for vagrants.

Back onto the topic.... Men, marry for sex. There, I said it. Ya ya all the lovey dovey stuff aside, men marry for pussy and women marry for love and security. Why is it that, when "the love has died" that (I know this may sound like a punch-line but I'm entirely serious), women get ongoing security, free to seek love elsewhere while getting paid, but the sex stops dead. What that means is I've got you r money honey, I'm giving it up to someone else, have fun in your little apartment with your hand. No wonder guys are scared of marriage. They know they're screwed but as the song says ...(http://www.smartlyrics.com/Song633374-AARON-LINES-Cheaper-To-Keep-Her-lyrics.aspx). Where do they win?


And that leads me to another related ininspired re-posting of an old topic..."Legalize it!"


Sir Rantzalot

No comments: